maanantai 18. helmikuuta 2008

New couch

Our new couch arrived today and we love it. I have had this Ikea's Ektorp couch before, but I left it behind when I moved to The Netherlands. Ever since I have been pining after it and now we have it again. It is such a comfortable couch, very cheap and it also looks nice. We got three different covers for it; this flower pattern, a beige and a white one. So if we get bored with flowers, we just flip another one on. So easy :-) Now I just need to replace few cushion covers...

4 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Ton salon est tres joli
Bonne soirée
Isabelle

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Tykkään!!I love the fabric,I must get that same fabric for my sofa.
Kyllä Ektorp on sohvien aatelia:)

Rumour has it kirjoitti...

Yesterday I went to Ikea Brussels-Zaventem. They have so many new and nice items. I like that sofa too. The door on the background of your photo is a very nice model.

Krisse kirjoitti...

Apua! Onko siniset ovet maalattu, vai onko nämä toiset ovet. Kyllä tuokin väri on tosi kaunis mutta .... ne siniset,,,,, on ihanat;-)